Reporting Live from the Hop Farm

Marmite!!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Doesnt that green around the base of the 9x9 look awful where on earth did you buy that/:-D

Been down there since 0700 'ish this morning, woke Lee up and then went straight in to quiet camping, no chalets at all but there were 3 reindeer who were very inquisitive.

It has been spitting with rain on and off all day but not unpleasant at all, many more folk there this year at this time.

All vehicles unloaded and camp set up, ready for what comes along, if you are bored pop down and have a chat and tea. :coffee:

Glad I was not driving :sweat::shake:

I'll pop over later for the full story... hope there was no damage to man or machine:shake:

Do you have mobile broadband too Mark?? or do you keep popping home for hot showers & a full English:confused: not a proper camper:coffee:

Lee, the drivers scope was in when I put it on the low loader, it is a bit of a squeeze getting in the drivers seat with it fitted so I suspect they took it out to unload it. Thanks for moving them!

Chris