CommanderChuff

1940's at IOW Steam Railway 4/5Jul09

The Preserved steam railways have regular 1940's events and until recently had mock battles. These seem to have ceased and the focus is now on dioramas.

DSC03405.jpg

DSC03406.jpg

Edited by CommanderChuff

jeep dressed overall, note baseball bat strapped to wire cutter, and rear carrier for odds and sods.

DSC03413.jpg

DSC03414.jpg

Edited by CommanderChuff

Are you going for the most post's in the least amount of time record CC :-D

Bang Bang
Oh look, there is the Cubeds latest toy in the background of the second picture!!!!!!! We (myself and the cubelets) popped over on the saturday, I thought it all looked good :)

Some nice pictures there CC, always nice to see some different vehicles from around the country. Cheers :thumbsup:

I was invited but couldn't attend this year. Looks like the weather was better than last year.
weather was hot, hot,hot-even r-cubed got burnt!!!!!!!!:-D

The photos are great, If any one would like to go next year please contact me as i organise the vehicle entrys, great pic of last year as well

Here are some more pictures of a great weekend and the weather was fine and hot too.....

IMG_3335r.jpg

IMG_3334r.jpg

IMG_3336r.jpg

IMG_3337r.jpg

IMG_3338r.jpg

IMG_3345r.jpg

jeep dressed overall, note baseball bat strapped to wire cutter, and rear carrier for odds and sods.

What is the bag for that is strapped to the shovel. I recognise it but cant think what it is for.

Tim (too)

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

i see our old mate Viv the spivs there he comes from Tooting turns up everywhere.

i see our old mate Viv the spivs there he comes from Tooting .

Don't they all:rofl:

i see our old mate Viv the spivs there he comes from Tooting turns up everywhere.

So funny he was "In character" all the time even out of his suit, must be naturally like it :-D

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
So funny he was "In character" all the time even out of his suit, must be naturally like it :-D

I think your right,cheers for report we like this show but didnt make it this year,mainly because the boat is mothballed a couple of miles from you and we liked to combine the two,cw.