War & Peace Weather

woa2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 July 09

Had another look at the Weather. There are High pressures around, and if they settle over England next week, we should have good weather for W&P. Therefore my prediction is still for generally good weather over the W&P week.

However, if you're out this weekend, look out for showers.

9 July 09

Had another look at the Weather. There are High pressures around, and if they settle over England next week, we should have good weather for W&P. Therefore my prediction is still for generally good weather over the W&P week.

However, if you're out this weekend, look out for showers.

I'm booked in for Ardingly show this week end 11/12th, but badly sprained my ankle last week so not very enthusiastic about hobling round on crutches in the rain

The weather now is... chucking it down:cry:

Just had a look at the forecaster we use and they are giving it clearing up for you tomorrow and then quite good 'til thursday night when more rain overnight then ok again until Thursday 23rd which is forecast to be wet. Be interesting to see if they are correct but of course it's all subject to hourly updates. :sweat::-D

Just had a look at the forecaster we use and they are giving it clearing up for you tomorrow and then quite good 'til thursday night when more rain overnight then ok again until Thursday 23rd which is forecast to be wet. Be interesting to see if they are correct but of course it's all subject to hourly updates. :sweat::-D

The weather is also very localised down this way, so the forecasters give you the worst situation. Take last week, Hastings had 100mm fall one morning, yet we are less than 30 miles away and had nothing.

The weather is also very localised down this way, so the forecasters give you the worst situation. Take last week, Hastings had 100mm fall one morning, yet we are less than 30 miles away and had nothing.

The problem with the thundery showers the country has been getting is nobody can predict exactly where they'll hit. The forecast I quoted is specifically for Beltring. It's from an American site and gives much more localised forecasts than the Met Office or the BBC.

Had another look at the weather today (Sunday 12th), and there is a High Pressure heading our way by the end of the week, with the low pressures diminishing. If this stays over England, we should get a good week. Therefore my prediction of generally good weather for Beltring week still stands.