Replica SLR, anyone know of any?

Gaz

Hey Guys,

Any one know where I can get hold of a replica SLR from? I can't aford a deac or airsoft version so was looking something a little cheaper. As long as it looks the part thats fine with me.

Gaz

Hey Guys,

Any one know where I can get hold of a replica SLR from? I can't aford a deac or airsoft version so was looking something a little cheaper.

Gaz

Don't think there are many replica SLR's about, as you said, there were some airsoft versions but more expensive than deacs..

Don't forget if you go for a RIF then you will have to comply with the VCR Act 2006 http://www.hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?t=5497

Damn... I cant comply to the VCR Act... I'm on my own... forces 80 aren't accepting members at the moment... Deac it is.

I wont beable to afford an SLR for a while, even at £325 I just dont have the money being a student... I'm up to neck in an overdraft now, as I'm on holidays I've been working 9 hours most days to clear it, doubt I will have enough left once I'm in credit

Vicious circle this aint it lol

Gaz

Joys of being a student and having an expensive hobby. I've managed in the past.

I'll try and swing somthing... if I can clear my overdraft with this pay... next pay I'll wait and see. £325 is a really good price for an SLR.

There must be an unknown rich family member ready to snuff it somewhere with me be the only tracable decendant.

Gaz