I have no freinds :(

Tugger

I hope to make my annual pilgrimage to Kent this summer, but my co-beer drinker doesn't think he can get time off, thus leaving me a billy no mates. Rather than being the sad sack on my own if this is the case, would any one mind someone parking a funny looking Land Rover & pitching a tent on the end of their group and possibly engaging me in conversation every now and then... even if only to ask if it's still raining.

I'm not a loon and I supply my own beer.

Cheers

I hope to make my annual pilgrimage to Kent this summer, but my co-beer drinker doesn't think he can get time off, thus leaving me a billy no mates. Rather than being the sad sack on my own if this is the case, would any one mind someone parking a funny looking Land Rover & pitching a tent on the end of their group and possibly engaging me in conversation every now and then... even if only to ask if it's still raining.

Cheers

Not if you snore! :-D

Hi Tugger -

I have sort of unofficially adopted a HMVF plot for this years Beltring -

It's my usual place opposite the helicopter and Lee -

Your most welcome to pitch your tent and Landie -

I think so far the people occupying the said area are -

Myself with Ward la France / FV432 / Champ / Brockhouse "love" trailer / Ben Hur /

Chris and his Champ

Snapper and his Mutt

Tootallmike and Vince with Ward la France / CVRT / Halftrack possibly

David and his Ferret.

My friend Hans from Germany with his Gamma Goat.

Area is open to all - space permitting - and we have no vehicle / camping preferences - come as you are, etc, etc.

Markheliops

Mark, (Heliops)

I will be roping off the area for you as discussed & keeping squatters out..

HMVF info point will be usual place, under the nets on the corner next to Helicopter...

Edited by Marmite!!

Mark, (Heliops)

I will be roping off the area for you as discussed & keeping squatters out..

HMVF info point will be usual place, under the nets on the corner next to Helicopter...

Thanks Lee - same size as last year and I do expect to use all of it this time.

I shall be on site Friday 17th at the latest.

Snapper - you are most welcome as discussed.

We'll be arrivein on sunday.

Don't know if our Brit friends will have our spot claimed by then?

We'll be at our normal spot hopefully.

(Between Sirhc and Markheliops but a little more to the right when coming from the bridge, same side as Sirhc.)

Cheers

For several years i have always tavelled alone.......(are people trying to tell me something) but once on site i am usually never further than 10 meters away from some one i know (except Jack who camps in the money fleecers area :sweat: :-D in his lovejoy vehicle:rofl:) Though this year i may well have the company of HK Dave should be interesting !

Ashley

And for those around on the Sat night - head over to the AMVG area (right next door to Lee's) with plates and diggers as we've conned - sorry - persuaded the missus to bake her apple pies that night!!

Those lucky enough to partake at the Bunker will vouch for them - especially those who had thirds!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(except Jack who camps in the money fleecers area :sweat: :-D in his lovejoy vehicle:rofl:) Though this year i may well have the company of HK Dave should be interesting !

Ashley

Hey - I am down with the big boys this year and will have staff too - but I am not paying their bar bill and they have to be in bed by ten!

I heard something about Lees Place (not a chinese restaurant) having a pole there....haven't a clue what that means:sweat::coffee: