Marmite!!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've been listening in on the guy next to me ringing Lee up, sounds like there's some conspiring going on :cool2::-D

Stone

Yep, I will be making an announcement as soon as everything's in place... looking good though :-D

A little over 2 weeks before the show starts, new Beer tent went up today after the last one blew away a couple of weeks ago..

I'll be staying on site from Sunday 9th so if any one wants to come over early at anytime & lend a hand you are more than welcome.

Still not too late to book in, (Received your form Clive E. ).. if you haven't got an MV to bring don't forget we have a Classic Car/Bike section, also a Vintage Steam section this year with Stationary Engines & a 1933 Sentinel Steam Lorry booked in.. so if you have anything that fits into those categories why not come along...

Forms can be downloaded at www.bunkerbash.co.uk

BTW NO Helicopter this year so things will be a bit more peaceful

I've just managed to damage my injured leg/ankle again in another silly accident and I hope I'll be fit. The MUTT needs an MOT in the interrim, but the serious question is now about me. I really hope I can make it, but at the moment I'm worried. The Mrs will be furious. :cry:

I've just managed to damage my injured leg/ankle again in another silly accident and I hope I'll be fit. The MUTT needs an MOT in the interrim, but the serious question is now about me. I really hope I can make it, but at the moment I'm worried. The Mrs will be furious. :cry:

ouch mate!!!!!

Hope you can make it mate, be good to see you again, but health comes first

All the best mate

Mark