See you in normandy?

rippo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Leaving today with 500 Cadets for teh parade, should be interesting? Looking forward to the event and hope to meet some of the vets . Plan to try and get as many autographs of those who where there on a single poster. Will always remember the living and the died!!!!!!

ok have just got my details

i will be staying in a hotel at honfleur from tommorow night and will be visiting the beaches and various other places with the vetrans over the weekend so if i see any hmvf flags out i will come say hello

heres to a good weekend as it starts in the morning at 04.30

Finally, after 20 hours of driving, we have arrived in Deauville. The weather is beautiful as well as beaches, but the sea is freezing cold. Today we are resting after this long trip and tomorrow we will start wandering around.

Jack, thank you, we will drop by.

David Ives, we are almost neighbours :)

hi gents . i must say . i live in pompey and my local pub is opposite the ferry port, and ive seen a lot of you passing through to go to normandy, i must say ive seen some lovely bits of kit. and i hope you all have a graet time and trouble free journey. if anyone has troubles in pompey. PM me and i will be there in a flash, i will do my best. have a good one and fly the flag

For the moment and since already more than 4 days we have one shone upon good weather, a little wind but that refreshes a little l' hot air. I make a small reminder has all those which come to Normandy, that I would make a passage in the camping which m' were indicated for you rencontrer.je would be recognizable because j' has; would have a badge with the letter of forum HMVF and also that of forun GMC français.on will try to be included/understood with my franglais.a soon, good road and prudence

Just on the ferry looking over the docks. I have counted 23 jeeps, two Bedford QL's and a couple of other bedfords, a dodge weapons carrier, two quads limbers and 25pdrs and a number of other vehicles. We were meant to leave at 8 but I doubt we will be gone by 8.30 at this rate!!

Edited by Smithy

good evening has all. j' have make the coast Normande, j' there visited campings of which HILLMAN and that of VER/MER j' there saw Mr. TONY B, super contact in spite of the barrier of the language. thank you for l' has; acceuil and the small explanation on l' equipment of the truck. j' hope that you succeeded has to remake l' electricity for l' éclairage.le camping was very well installed and the parts d' artillery protected well.