See you in normandy?

rippo

I'm just about ready to leave, drive through the night and hopefully be at beulieu in the morning. the bedfords running well but this will be it's first trip out since the restoration so fingers crossed.

Image002.jpg

Thanks to everyone who's helped me with advice. We will be in normandy for two weeks, so come and say hello it'll be good to put some faces to the names.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just about ready to leave, drive through the night and hopefully be at beulieu in the morning.

We will be in normandy for two weeks, so come and say hello it'll be good to put some faces to the names.

Hi Rippo,

Hope you have more than one headlamp if you are driving at night :shake:

Should catch up with you on second week.

Come on richard where would the fun be in that? and I've got pretty big side lights!! All the pictures i have of one's out of the same batch only have one, it is a bigger one thoe!! Would have like'd to rig something else up but ran out of time. I do have the dipping headlight but only the really early one's had two.

I'm sticking to the back roads i've got a had held spot light and the girlfriend in her car following. So hopefully we'll have enough light, it starts to come light about 4 so we should only have a few hours in the dark.

Edited by rippo

Hello Richard.

You ace a very beautiful vehicle, I do not know yet the English production of the second war but I them apprécis.

It n' there do not have a black out .as you a photograph of l' arriére.

For Normandy I tightened happy to be able to pass to see you whether you say to me or will be your campement.

Cordiality, Stephane of France.

Will catch with you tomorrow Rippo - not that you will be reading this as you will be at the show - think I saw you in the arena today.

Now at home drinking whisky and debating if I should go to Overlord!

I'll be over in normandy in My Leyland Hippo, you can't miss us! We're comming over on friday next week, spending 4 days in carentan and the moving to the british sector via omaha. Hope to meet you regds Julian

looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible,coming over on the 4th to Etrham and staying for 4 days ,shouldnt be too hard to find as I will be with over 100 other brit bikes should sound good coming inti Arromanches

Nigel

Vous serez tous tres bienvenu, 4eme Juin. l'apres midi chez nous, a Le Tronquay. C'est environs 15km sud ouest de Bayeux, un peu ouest de la rue de Bayeux a St Lo. Nous faisons un 'petit' manifestation le 4eme.

Vous etes egalement bienvenu entre le 27 Mai et le 9eme Juin (sauf les jours que nous sommes pas la - et meme c'est jours, vous serez bienvenu, mais tanquille).....

Amities

Ken