Bunker Bash 2009 Photos & Reports

Tugger

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Bealieauolord027.jpg

This old boy wanted a ride so grasshopper kindly offered,here we see them wedging him in so as he could video the event.

Bealieauolord055.jpg

ruddy helicoptors get in everywhere.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bealieauolord058.jpg

whats he looking at

Bealieauolord057.jpg

wheres he gone.

Bealieauolord060.jpg

driver can you let me out i need to empty my bag.

Cheers vince had a great time,need a bit more room get up some speed.

Mayhem:thanx:

Bealieauolord002.jpg

The owner of this BSA told me it belonged to a 77yr old,he also owned and still road other bikes,the lack of suspension got a bit to much for him.

he was allowed to buy the bike as long as he agreed to allow visits to make sure he was looking after it.:-D

Great photos... cheers for posting...

Arena already extended for next year.... Mayhems arena seems to quite a bit smaller this year according to the site plan http://www.militarymayhem.net/plan.html

Your welcome it was a great wk end ,now can we have it in august ,no on second thoughts i think you would get so many entries you would be overloaded.

Mayhem smaller arena,has the rot set in allready:-D

Looks like a great show, one day I'll come over for it!

@Ratty can't you upload it on youtube?

Hi Joris, am trying to edit & upload but you will all need to be patient as my computor is not recognising my video file format:banghead:.

Mark I will try again at the weekend and if i fail again I shall send you an un-edited copy with all the boring bits :sleep:.

Any news on when the official photos'll be uploaded and published on the bunker bash webby?

After next week.. Harry's in the middle of his GCSE's & is busy revising at the moment... as soon as these are out of the way he will be updating the website..

Thanks very much to Ian and Lee for the invite. My lads had a great time! Thanks also to everyone who let us clamber over their kit and trenches.

Hi to the 118's :nut:, we'll grow some tashes before we direct traffic next year ( that includes my Mrs (Kim).) :-D .

Car park attendants with attitude! :

IMG_0025.jpg

Thanks very much to Ian and Lee for the invite. My lads had a great time! Thanks also to everyone who let us clamber over their kit and trenches.

Hi to the 118's :nut:, we'll grow some tashes before we direct traffic next year ( that includes my Mrs (Kim).) :-D .

Car park attendants with attitude! :

IMG_0025.jpg

Pete, mate, it was great having you lot there to help us :) Look forward to seeing your lot next year too :)

Edited by Redcap

pete you dont know just how much help you were

a big thank you from the cwp team and next year hopefully we will have you in the team area for a bevy or few

Hi Dave,

Already spoke to Pete and plans are in hand for a "Staff" area next year and closer to CWP check in area along with the "Staff Mess".

Hopefully see you at W & P for a chat if you can make it.

OK I think its time to start the Markheliops's TT 2009 shots again.

Mark in all his new gear with Georige in her uniform.

Oh Boy, looks good.

(Refering to the lady offcourse).

:cool2: