Bunker Bash 2009 Photos & Reports

Tugger

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very enjoyable weekend good to meet up with fellow members must try and meet more,looking for to War & Peace lats see if Lees Fox will do a hole lap of the arena??? :cool2: unlike the half it managed at bunker :-D Thanks to Matt for food and entertainment:cool2::shocked: aprts from us Ian are we going to continue drink for drink bug for bug????:sweat::sweat:

Hi Del,

Looking forward to W & P, I will be over with some drinks for you and the boys. Drink for Drink sounds good(calvados/Guinness/Lager/Bugs) but will have to see what Beltring bugs look like first :-D, you and the guys where great fun to drink with but now worried who was taking the pictures :shake:, still at least i never did a turn on the pole.

I would just like to thank everyone who attended the Bunker Bash 2009 show whether you where MV owners, Reenactors, Traders, part of the BB team or Jack. Without all off you the show would be very empty so again we thank you for your support, even Catweazle braved the weather so it can't be that bad.

If all goes well then it will be the same place/same time next year and we look forward to seeing you all again.

Now to go and rest.

Ian & Lee

Bunker Bash Team

We're Back:sweat:

We would like to say a big thank you for all the MV owners & re-enactors that supported this years show. A special thank you goes to the 118 Crew (Provost 1 & 2..) aka David & Roger:stop: also to all of our Arena crew who kept the events running throughout the day..

We had a very good turnout of MV's despite the weather on the Friday night & the Sunday morning. The rain didn't stop until about 12.30pm on the Sunday but it did not put the public off with the main carpark & half the overflow being filled up by 11am...

We knew the weather wasn't going to as bad as they made out when Catweazle put in an early appearance..

We have one more day of clearing up at the Bunker... (Helliops & Tootall have left bits of car all over the place) once we have this out the way will post up a full report with photos...

Thanks again..

Bunker Bash Team..

looking for to War & Peace lats see if Lees Fox will do a hole lap of the arena??? :cool2: unlike the half it managed at bunker :-D

I don't know, you lend your MV to someone & they break it... must of been the dodgy driver:coffee:

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

A great wk end,thanks to all who put in the work to make it happen.

Cheers to Vince for the ride,The quality was ok before u tube got hold of it,never mind better than nothing.

Something went wrong...

Edited by catweazle (Banned Member)

Thanks for the show fellas. A thoroughly enjoyable weekend. A bit windy on that hill. Good chatting with everyone. Heliops introduced me to a whole new world:shocked: , and Cat should really be in bed before 2:13am.:-D

Here's to the next one.

did anyone manage to get a photo of myself or roger working that they can forward to roger for his website please

The only picture i can find Dave is one of you doing your evening job in the mess tent.

118 Pole Dance :-D

4524_1012846376666_1690230462_22180.jpg

Hi Del,

Looking forward to W & P, I will be over with some drinks for you and the boys. Drink for Drink sounds good(calvados/Guinness/Lager/Bugs) but will have to see what Beltring bugs look like first :-D, you and the guys where great fun to drink with but now worried who was taking the pictures :shake:,:stop: still at least i never did a turn on the pole:stop:.

wrong mate at the end of the night everyone did even the lads

Well done to Ian and Lee - enjoyed every minute of it! Good vibes all round and enjoyed sleeping with Its Me..........

Fed up that I missed so many folks and would like to of caught up with some but understand sometimes it wasn't that easy! It was worth the trip alone to go down into the bunker. Scared the hell out me - a really really strange feeling. I was walking around on my own scared, freaked out then bumped in to CW and Chris G......which scared me even more!! Such an ery place, body bags, hospital, dorms, kitchen and a BBC studio which was to be used by the PM to broadcast to country after the 'bomb' went off. The saddest thing of all is that we (the public) would be left to die..........

Now to the gossip - you may remember that we have often talked about what went on in the Beloro Mess Tent?! Forget that - you want to see what went on in the Bunker Bash Mess Tent :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat: I have pictures....

I am not saying to much but Dave Ives was last seen going in there at midnight with a bottle of spirit - then the pictures kept coming to my phone..........! The re-enacting camps throughout the woods was perfect and so too were the trenches - one guy on Friday night slept on the firing step:shocked:

Thank you to Mark Heliops for dinner Saturday night at Restaurant Heliops - the waitress was rather fine too.....

Roll on next year and hopefully Chrisg will turn up with biscuits this time!

To stop all the rumours... a certain 6 wheeled amphibious MV hasn't broken down again... it's just parked up ready for the 2010 show..:coffee:

Hah!!! :-D So much for your sources of intelligence then sunshine!!! :-D :-D

'Cos it DID have issues on the Monday - that thrice damned sensing valve on the R/H air pack was stuck closed again so the compressor wasn''t kicking in and thus no air for the brakes!! Will be over tomorrow AM to check out the valve and finish pouring OM-13 equiv. into the steering reservoir so it can go back to the Fort and thence to Grays tomorrow for the Legion event!! :):):)

Once back at the Fort Big Jim, the ex-REME guy, has said he will have a quick look over her.

Well done to Ian and Lee - enjoyed every minute of it! Good vibes all round and enjoyed sleeping with Its Me..........

Fed up that I missed so many folks and would like to of caught up with some but understand sometimes it wasn't that easy! It was worth the trip alone to go down into the bunker. Scared the hell out me - a really really strange feeling. I was walking around on my own scared, freaked out then bumped in to CW and Chris G......which scared me even more!! Such an ery place, body bags, hospital, dorms, kitchen and a BBC studio which was to be used by the PM to broadcast to country after the 'bomb' went off. The saddest thing of all is that we (the public) would be left to die..........

Now to the gossip - you may remember that we have often talked about what went on in the Beloro Mess Tent?! Forget that - you want to see what went on in the Bunker Bash Mess Tent :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat: I have pictures....

I am not saying to much but Dave Ives was last seen going in there at midnight with a bottle of spirit - then the pictures kept coming to my phone..........! The re-enacting camps throughout the woods was perfect and so too were the trenches - one guy on Friday night slept on the firing step:shocked:

Thank you to Mark Heliops for dinner Saturday night at Restaurant Heliops - the waitress was rather fine too.....

Roll on next year and hopefully Chrisg will turn up with biscuits this time!

Just imagine how much more scarey if the lights had been dimmer :cool2:

Half a crate of Blue Bird bitter, more than a fair share of chocolate brownies & biscuits and still wants more suppose thats management for you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm thinking we do to him what we did to a certain slightly stroppy Cadet :evil:

(Don't worry folks, the cadet actually ASKED for us to do that! And to think that some folks pay good money to have it done to them!!! :whistle:)

4522_87432411828_582286828_2264158_293564_n.jpg