Bunker Bash 2009 Photos & Reports

Tugger

Had a great weekend despite having to leave my 101 in a mates yard after it broke down on the M4. Scrounged a 109 and made it anyway.

Enjoyed it immensely even with the odd drop of rain thrown in. Thanks to the Essex boys for organising such a good show.

Who had the mint 101 radio body. I'm sure its a MMVG vehicle.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres a couple of shots, one of me taken by my future stepson, and the other one is of him!!!

By the way, most of my piccys from weekend should be on my site by midnight (if I dont fall asleep first!!!!)

Mark

2009_05170098.jpg

2009_05170113.jpg

heres a couple of shots, one of me taken by my future stepson, and the other one is of him!!!

By the way, most of my piccys from weekend should be on my site by midnight (if I dont fall asleep first!!!!)

Mark

Hey, I camped next to you and didn't realise you were one of the HMVF unwashed!

That's my mate's BSAP Landy behind you - I was the fool in the Desert Auscam jammies. Hope we didn't make too much noise......

Hey, I camped next to you and didn't realise you were one of the HMVF unwashed!

That's my mate's BSAP Landy behind you - I was the fool in the Desert Auscam jammies. Hope we didn't make too much noise......

G'day mate!!!!

you didnt make much noise, those jerrys opposite were noisier!!! (panzerleid at 0115!!!)

was a good weekend, apart from the rain, was a change for me to see new vehicles.

All the best

Mark

Very enjoyable weekend good to meet up with fellow members must try and meet more,looking for to War & Peace lats see if Lees Fox will do a hole lap of the arena??? :cool2: unlike the half it managed at bunker :-D Thanks to Matt for food and entertainment:cool2::shocked: aprts from us Ian are we going to continue drink for drink bug for bug????:sweat::sweat: