recruitin caravan

Hi all :wave:

whilst driving back from BB yesterday, my mind was wandering (dangerous I know!!!). I was wondering how I could improve my display, and I remembered reading on a forum somewhere of somebody who wanted to buy a 1970's/80's caravan and repaint it as a recruitment caravan, does anybody know if this happened? Reason being, I quite fancy the idea myself, but it would be RAF Regiment instead of army/marines etc.

Has anybody got any piccys taken at county shows in the 80's etc showing these caravans?

TTFN

Mark :cool:

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

It was me,But it was 50s i was aiming at,still in my mind but dont know if it will happen now.I have courtesy of Clive pics of all the caravans,i would of thought by the 80s they would just of had a square box much like the one at BB.Can post pics if you like,most of them are very heavy and quite large.Why didnt you come and say hello,is it coz eyes B---k.:rofl:CW.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Its a PDF file what ever that is,dont know how to get pics off it,may have to E mail it to you.CW.

Hi all :wave:

whilst driving back from BB yesterday, my mind was wandering (dangerous I know!!!). I was wondering how I could improve my display, and I remembered reading on a forum somewhere of somebody who wanted to buy a 1970's/80's caravan and repaint it as a recruitment caravan, does anybody know if this happened? Reason being, I quite fancy the idea myself, but it would be RAF Regiment instead of army/marines etc.

Has anybody got any piccys taken at county shows in the 80's etc showing these caravans?

TTFN

Mark :cool:

This is my display outfit

IMG_4759.jpg

• 2 months later...