Austin K series gallery.

Austin

Heres the place to post all your Austin K series pictures. I noticed we didn't have a gallery for the Austin K's.

I'll start off with the two K9's we have. The first is a wireless truck and is owned by me, its currently undergoing some bodywork and a new paint job.

The second was bought recently and is fitted with a steel body and a 3ton crane and electric winch.

Please feel free to post any K series pictures!

DSC_0113.JPG

DSC_0433.JPG

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's one of these bodies that has been on a small holding near to Newport in South Wales for some years. It looks as though it may have been used as a shed/store. I drove past yesterday morning and it looks as though this site maybe being cleared........certainly, no sign of the goats that once lived there. If anyone is interested in following this up then PM me and I'll do my best to describe it's location.

DSC_0113.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome pictures mate. Thanks everyone for posting.

I notice someone has put together a dedicated Austin K9 website. Which is great, but I cant imagine it getting many hits when you have to pay to have a picture on the site...:confused:

Anyway, here is my K9 in its new colurs (but still unfinished!)

DSC_0211.jpg