Tims Tags

Capstan Boat Club

The Desert Rats

The Polar Bears

UK Air Cav

The Green Howards

Panzer Lehr

Kas, Sweetheart Forces

Air Raid Shelter Enthusiasts (Anderson Shelter Display)

MBT Confirmed to attend

And over 136 vehicles so far:

To be continued

Edited by Mark
Udate on Attending

How many helicoptors,theres only one i would like see,is he coming this year do you think? cw.

Well if Mark is feeling helpful, you may get a whole new Helicopter experince posted. (Trouble is Ize a carot crunching country boy, can't post technicoil):cool2:

& I thought it was a family show:sweat:

If you were in the right place (!!) last year,.....there was a demonstration of this behaviour on show,...........well, within tent with the light on............:sweat::cool2:

See you in August.........:-D:-D

Andy

can we book the same positions again please:yay::yay: as definatly diddnt need a slide show in the evening:rofl::rofl:and are the germans booked in yet

We have moved them into the Woods this year at the Bunker Bash Dave..:sweat:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I would just like to announce that confirmation has come through today from the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight people that we have on Saturday the 22nd August, in the afternoon at the Military Mayhem showground a flyover of one of their Spitfires, at this moment in time we do not know which one it will be but we are excited all the same, to hear one of these flying low again over Kent and not too far from Manston will be wondeful.

Sounds Good, Mark. :)

Hey, David, wonderer why you were making a meal of your hot-dog we got from Felix (R.I.P.)..............although I must admit to having a nut-cracker :sweat:moment when I was distracted and walked into a post........:shocked:

:rofl::rofl:Hope for same 'entertainment' again this year........:-D:-D

Andy