2008 revisited

Snapper

I never got round to posting any of my other 2008 show snaps. So, here is a very slow start. These will come in day order, or thereabouts. Welcome to Tuesday, 15th July.

You're welcome to provide the captions....I need educashun. BTW, I know these are motorcycles.

29thDivcamp (1).jpg

This is the wonderful Enzo Maio, illustrator and amazing character. He does the model box art for Revell amongst others. I snapped him painting the KV1 and have pix of the finished work, but I cannot reproduce them for copyright reasons. I believe the KV1 is hitting the shelves this spring, so you saw the box art here first.

Enzoatwork (1).jpg

This is the wonderful Enzo Maio, illustrator and amazing character. He does the model box art for Revell amongst others. I snapped him painting the KV1 and have pix of the finished work, but I cannot reproduce them for copyright reasons. I believe the KV1 is hitting the shelves this spring, so you saw the box art here first.

Harry met him, he let him take some close up photos of his work on the condition that he didn't publish them anywhere..

Keep the snaps coming :tup::

Harry met him, he let him take some close up photos of his work on the condition that he didn't publish them anywhere..

Keep the snaps coming :tup::

Thats right, Enzo was great - he let us snap him at all stages - I really admire him. He is one of the most loveable characters of Beltring. I've got some slides he took of me (he don't do digital nonsense!)

and he also gave me some copy prints of some of his work which I treasure - even though they are just copies on a4 plain paper.

Hi Richard,

I took a few of this scene and the best ones without the car in the distance were blurred. I hope this fits the bill. Someone cleverer in the black arts of Fotoshop than I could probably get rid of the roundabout.

I'll see if I can pursuade a colleague to do it for me.

Britishroadrun (79).jpg

Hi Richard,

I took a few of this scene and the best ones without the car in the distance were blurred. I hope this fits the bill. Someone cleverer in the black arts of Fotoshop than I could probably get rid of the roundabout.

I'll see if I can pursuade a colleague to do it for me.

:tup:: Thanks Mark,

That is a good one, I remember being held up prior to that photo, and we then had a clear run, so were not hanging around at that point :)

Richard