Jack

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't see this every day...[ATTACH=CONFIG]73344[/ATTACH]

M4A3E2 Jumbo??? I remember that you post some photos of a Jumbo wreck that came from Camp Ripley, is it the same one or another one?

Pierre-Olivier

Edited by the_shadock

just popping down the garage luv, i took these shots on one of the many imps road runs from radnor park in folkstone, on this occaision rod cadman decided to join us with his sherman tank. Near rod and rexs home they were building a new by_pass and rod passed his track laying licence on a cat d8, nearly at the end of the road run the sherman was decididly short of petrol so rod drove the tank straight onto the forecourt, the mayhem this caused was hilarious, the manager thought the tank was going to disappear below ground, but all went well and we continued on to the pub, hope of interest, tony g.

awesome!!!!!!!!!

A friend of mine does some film/tv work and recently posted this picture up from the set of Wacky Races. Don't know if there is going to be a film or if it's just a tv commercial, but he's been working on it in Valencia. Anyway in the background of one his shots was this:

426395_10151494520960973_536973540_n.jpg

A friend of mine does some film/tv work and recently posted this picture up from the set of Wacky Races. Don't know if there is going to be a film or if it's just a tv commercial, but he's been working on it in Valencia. Anyway in the background of one his shots was this:

I know this Sherman, it is a large hatches hull with a 75mm turret. It comes from France, belongs to this association :

http://www.balmoralgreen.com/sherman%20m4a1.html

m4a1%20av%20d.jpg

P-O

Loving the 2 hairy cavemen by the tank battering each other with clubs ! :)

• 1 month later...
Chaps

Followed a link from the Facebook page called 'Tank Nut's' to this U-Tube footage of the making of a Bridge Too Far.

-

[video=youtube_share;C_GEKqqCgcA]

-

Here is one of those prop Tanks residing in Staffordshire. It really needs saving !

Rob...............rnixartillery.

Can you say whereabouts in Staffordshire Rob?

Scott

I cant remember off the top of my head,Commander bought his WWI German Mortar from the Auction in 2011 but the tank prop was not for sale at the time,I'll have a think and let you know.

Rob................rnixartillery.

Had a Brainstorm ! its at Les oakes and sons reclamation yard, Oakmoor Road ,Cheadle !

Visable on Google Satalite and street scene. :wow:

Rob............rnixartillery.

Thanks for that.

Scott

• 1 month later...