Firefly Project

ajmac

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work Maurice. Good to see you managed to find the proper tread plate for the basket.

Euhm , Adrian pointed me in the right direction, over here this plate is not available anymore in that thickness, this plate was also old stock.

Niels, the sides from the box are 51mm thick , and the rear is 62mm thick, top plates come in different versions , some have rounded discs welded on top , others bolted on square plates , and plane ones.

That is thick, I always presumed it was about 30mm, I can't say why I thought that...

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just been browsing the net, and saw that Cobbatons Sherman M4A4 is back on tracks, apparently for the Fury film. As it still has battle damage, I assume that it hasnt been restored, but I'm sure I read that the also have a crated Multibank.

Could this mean a step closer to putting together a British tank Troop / Squadron? (I know shermans were American, but you know what I mean.)

Dave.

Hi Adrain,

I could be talking rubbish, but fairly I'm sure I read it in an old copy of MilitaryMachines International.

I seem to recall that they said it was for the Sexton, but if I'm not mistaken, Sextons didn't use Multibanks?

I'm not "in the know". I just read a lot and watch you guys in awe.

Dave