Hi Folks Aged Newbie at the Guard Room

Energumen

Hello, I entered the name of a mate of yore, and found this web site.

Some details are on my profile, I am looking forward to joining in, with reading and contributing on the site.

Welcome to the forum Energumen ! What's that you're driving in your avatar ?

Hi 6x6, thanks for your welcome. Prior to his demise, my Brother and I restored that GMC 353, and rallied it in the South West.

I was looking to see if there was a photo gallery on site to upload a couple of our pictures, bu have not yet found one.

Hi 6x6, thanks for your welcome. Prior to his demise, my Brother and I restored that GMC 353, and rallied it in the South West.

I was looking to see if there was a photo gallery on site to upload a couple of our pictures, bu have not yet found one.

If you like, you could start a thread in the section on the link below. Just click on the "New Thread" button and post your 'photos and captions. Looking forward to seeing pix of your GMC. Cheers.

http://www.hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Edited by 6 X 6

Welcome to a dear friend from many years past!

Brian, its great to see you here. I haven't heard or seen of you in years, but then now living in Suffolk instead of Marlborough, I'm hardly likely to.

Those were great days we all shared with your late brother Colin and all the GMC's we used to rally in Wiltshire - I remember them with great fondness.

Will type more when its not quite so late.

Regards Clive

Hi RSM, (self appointed, I'll wager), Ha ha.

I do miss those days so much, but when the vehicles and mountains of kit had to go, I walked away. I have always dreaded the thought of being a hanger on.

I hope all your family are well and would appreciate you passing on my regards.

Well, I too must get some shut eye. speak soon.