Information Please

Mark

I have been asked by a mate to try and obtain a price for an M20 3.5 Inch Rocket Launcher or Bazooka as used in WW2 and Korea, ultimately this will be for sale when I get some pictures sent through, has anyone any idea and it is am early de-ac with certificate.

Thank you

Thats right. Often described as WW2, but was the post war replacement for the 2.36. Hundreds came into the country and were deactivated about 20 years ago. They were sold for about £65 each at that time because there were so many of them.

They are very interesting if you collect post war de-acs but totally wrong for a WW2 re-enactor.

Tim (too)

Thank you that is interesting, I will be putting it up for sale tomorrow for the chap concerned when I get the picture, also he will be selling an M16 that has been converted at some time to fire .22 when it was with the TA but now de-ac again, both come with certificates.

an M16 that has been converted at some time to fire .22 when it was with the TA but now de-ac again, both come with certificates.

A .22 M16 with the TA... that don't sound right:confused: sure it's not just a .22 Armi Jager M16? if you have a firearms cert you can pick these up live for about £120.00

Edited by Marmite!!

A .22 M16 with the TA... that don't sound right:confused: sure it's not just a .22 Armi Jager M16? if you have a firearms cert you can pick these up live for about £120.00

Thats the one Lee an Armi Jager 120 eh! he was hoping then with the price he wanted,ooooH! wait till I tell him :n00b:

Thats the one Lee an Armi Jager 120 eh! he was hoping then with the price he wanted,ooooH! wait till I tell him :n00b:

Deac ones do go for a little bit more... about £160.00 if it was an Armi Jager 8mm Blank Firer you would be looking at £500+ ... I'm looking for mags for my BF if anyone has any.. .22 or 8mm

Edited by Marmite!!