M26 Pacific

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I have found an an picture wich might be interessting to you also:

http://images.google.com/hosted/life/l?imgurl=940a0b2753038c43&q=Tanktransporter+source:life&usg=__lGGmq6ek_xPSNpNJ6biXq_PAW9M=&prev=/images%3Fq%3DTanktransporter%2Bsource:life%26hl%3Dnl

This is an great picture I think and shows how big loads the pacific could carry,and If you type some other words you can find a lott more great picture,s on the Life images site.

I hope you like this picture!

Grtz!

Boely.

Edited by boely

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me how many M26 Pacifics there are in the UK? There's one at the hop farm that we all know about. There's also the ex-Wynns one which has recently been restored. There was one which I saw about 10 years ago, just forget exact location, some where near Chorley in Lancashire. It was armoured cabbed, painted blue and was more or less complete. I wonder what happened to this vehicle?

Cheers Andy

• 6 months later...
Can anyone tell me how many M26 Pacifics there are in the UK? There's one at the hop farm that we all know about. There's also the ex-Wynns one which has recently been restored. There was one which I saw about 10 years ago, just forget exact location, some where near Chorley in Lancashire. It was armoured cabbed, painted blue and was more or less complete. I wonder what happened to this vehicle?

Cheers Andy

Crouch recovery have a fully restored one in Leicestershire.