Bunker Bash 2009 Living History & MV Show

Marmite!!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my booking through today. How do I book in a service vehicle? (we just bought a truck which we hope to be able to convert to a beavertail in time for the show).

Vince

No problems Vince, we will sort you out somewhere to park it when you arrive.

I had the digger to dig some more Living History trenches last weekend... good job too as a fork in a tree had let go over night, we had already marked it for felling as it was weakend when the digger was brought in last time to clear the ditch, maybe we should of chopped it of before it fell on the bridge I had just finished building:argh:

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Looks like I'm coming along now with demise of the Plain Invasion. I'll be in with the MMVG, do you still need a booking form from me?

Hi Sean,

Be good to see you at the Bunker Bash. If you can send in or email a form to us just to keep our records straight and mark it MMVG at the top.

Thanks

We have a work party this Sunday 26th if anyone wants to join us, already a few forum members coming over to help out, the more help the better as we are a man down... I'm on crutches as I've broken my foot in several places & have a very bad crush injury... a 25kg lump of iron fell out my van & landed on my foot.. & I was only wearing socks at the time:nono::sweat:

Stop laughing at the back:argh: