What's the best Military Museum in the UK

Yes I second that Robert it's a jolly good lunch at reasonable cost.

Not forgetting that the Museum must now be hosting the biggest collection of EMERs in the world:D

If you are researching a particular project you can assured if there is anything in the archives you will be given every assistance to view it.

Yes I second that Robert it's a jolly good lunch at reasonable cost.

Not forgetting that the Museum must now be hosting the biggest collection of EMERs in the world:D

If you are researching a particular project you can assured if there is anything in the archives you will be given every assistance to view it.

Just wondered if any knows if the REME museum has soldiers service records. My paternal grandfather was supposed to have served in the REME, but I have never confirmed this....

Just wondered if any knows if the REME museum has soldiers service records. My paternal grandfather was supposed to have served in the REME, but I have never confirmed this....

Yes, they do, but they are a bit general and don't have much detail. Contact the Museum and they can check for you. Details on their website http://www.rememuseum.org.uk/default.aspx and contact is mike.sibbons@rememuseum.org.uk