Trailers

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried reversing this trailer whilst attached to a 432,

it would have been quicker to disassemble the thing and rebuild it in the next field blindfolded.

i obviously do not have the necessaries !

If I photocopy my Certificate of Incompetence and send to you, you can put your own name on it.

I find that once beyond full lock they become much more compliant and behave just like a single axle trailer :whistle:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]91005[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]91006[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]91007[/ATTACH]

What did the British Army use this type of trailer for ?.

They did not use that trailer, it used to belong to a friend of mine who made it look like a military trailer.

A couple of pics of our Dyson that we will be taking for a spin soon, i will post some pics when we do

Ooooo can I come down and have a look? I have one on the to -do list! Actually I have 2 but one is - er - elsewhere with its brakes locked on at the mo.

Ooooo can I come down and have a look? I have one on the to -do list! Actually I have 2 but one is - er - elsewhere with its brakes locked on at the mo.

We are having a little get together june 28-29 and 1st weekend in august, check the details at https://www.facebook.com/HeywoodTanks

come down and bring something big and green !

• 3 years later...

Just arrived on my desk - another view of trailer I.4. The tractor seems to be a different one to that in the previous photograph, as this one is marked I.3. Any thoughts please on the significance of the 'I' and the type of trailer on the Fordson's loadbed? Does the 'I' indicate a section in the relevant Mobile Field Photographic Unit? I have not found out which MFPU was on campaign in the Western Desert in 1942.

John.

RAF Fordson plus trailers.jpg