Launched - The HMVF Once More Onto The Beach campaign..

Jack

hi money sent jack . not a lot sorry would love to pay for them all .but weve got a 20 month old money zapper ,,,,, :)

Many many thanks Mark and please no apologies needed. There is no right or wrong here, good or bad, its not even about us. It is about them - it is about the bigger picture, about being involved with something very special.

- 20 month old money zapper - the terrible twos are just around the corner.:coffee:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all I can say is how great this is, what a response and quite right too.

Please to anyone who is reading this, please give anything you can, any little bit will add up, just think if you were a vet and had not been back to France since and wanted to pay your respects.

What a gesture for the young of today to give back to the young then for what they did for us.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

If it wasn't for these people and the ones who did not come back we would probably not be doing this now..

What more can I say, donate please.

It is wonderful to see such generosity and kindness. Well done everyone.

Jack, i am a little hard up this Month, but should be better off in November. What date do you need the money by?

Thanks

Tim (too)

Wonderful Tim and thanks very much! Well we thought that we would launch now so we had until May to raise the £4000.....looks like we completely and utterly got that wrong. The response that we have is breath taking - we have nearly reached our taget in three days. That is worth repeating...we have nearly reached our taget in three days. Not too sure how to explain that.

I will be writing to all of the leading military magazines about our campaign so that we can keep driving this forward. We have one or two surprise's that may come together for us but can't say anything for now :coffee:

Well this appeal is certainly moving in the right direction my contribution will be on its way, why do i get this gut feeling that its going to be more than 10 veterans going to Normandy due to our efforts

well done all

les

Maybe - just maybe - by May next year we'll have added another "0" to that figure Les!!!! :) :) :)

Total update - we are so close! On the front page folks!!! We just need £674 to reach our target.....IN UNDER A WEEK amazing times everyone!!! Lets make sure we get there before the week is up.

Absolutely well done every one. Nearly ten men returning Once More Onto The Beach.....

Any chance of having an "official" poster we can download so that we can start a collection in our workplace?

Just another thought, on ebay you can donate a percentage of your sale to a charity, can you register this as a charity on ebay?

Edited by Marmite!!
post moved

Any chance of having an "official" poster we can download so that we can start a collection in our workplace?

Just another thought, on ebay you can donate a percentage of your sale to a charity, can you register this as a charity on ebay?

Posters etc.. all in hand... news to follow...

Just in case anyone missed this post.. http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?p=103558#post103558

Edited by Marmite!!