Saw this on my hols.

fv1609

Your eyes must be good.

Yes they must be. Don't know where the image went. Another post of mine has just lost its picture. try again.

DSCF8729.jpg

The photobucket image link, which is above this, won't even show in preview or post. Now I can't post smilies.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Yes they must be. Don't know where the image went. Another post of mine has just lost its picture. try again.

The photobucket image link, which is above this, won't even show in preview or post. Now I can't post smilies.

Dont look at me,i didnt do it.i think enigma may be practicing:rofl:.

Sidmouth? No its rubbish. Mind you when i used to work there i used to enjoy my lunch break. Go to the offy for some Scrumpy Jack, then the bakery for a pasty and sausage roll, then down to the beach and watch the Scandanavian language students go swimming and sun bathing. Happy daze. Mind you, the town is rubbish.

Is it in the South Hams at all, or are we on the wrong track altogether?

Tim (too)

Whats that nope for Plymouth?

Yes, that's a nope. I don't want to get into to deep waters with the Round Britain Race as I don't know if this place was on the circuit. But I don't even know how far the race extended I'm afraid. So no hidden clues there other than this place is in UK.