Is it possible.....?

To have a camping space,away from everyone else,as i am bringing my kids along,and i dont want to be disturbing anyone else,s peace.See! i'm thoughtful like that.

We will do what we can LB :-D

I've done my usual cock-up on dates - thought it was this weekend. Doh!!! :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Should be able to make it down on Sat 30th for the day - no vehicle though as the OT's and Stalwarts plights are known and the Landie has no MOT.

Whats the entry fees for non exhibitors Mark???

I've done my usual cock-up on dates - thought it was this weekend. Doh!!! :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Should be able to make it down on Sat 30th for the day - no vehicle though as the OT's and Stalwarts plights are known and the Landie has no MOT.

Whats the entry fees for non exhibitors Mark???

It is £7.00 for adults and I think £4 or £5 for kiddies under 16 (dont quote me on that one) will be nice to see you

Seeing those prices make you realise a lot of shows are getting very greddy.

Sorry Tony but until you've actually put on a show of your own & know the costs involved I don't think you're qualified to make comments such as that..

Sorry Tony but until you've actually put on a show of your own & know the costs involved I don't think you're qualified to make comments such as that..

Have arranged events in the past, horse shows were a large part of my income at one time. So do know the work and costs involved. There does seem to be a tremdous variation in the entry for shows to the public. I know a large show is virtually a buisness but Mr and Mrs average looking for a family day out, the cost of getting there, what else has to be done, are you really going to pay out large amounts? Venue is a major cost, especially if your hiring it, but if the show is owner's only fine, if exhibitors are taking vehicles to a public show, and getting to MM next week will be about £50 in fuel alone, its nice to know there is a good chance the public would consider it value for money to come and see the exhibits.

Think £7.00 for adult entry is reasonably standard-ish, these days, for most types of events, Tony.

Have just got back from a steam rally, where said adult entry price was indeed £7.00,.....and youngsters had to pay, as well;...........Plenty of folk about even when it was widdling down...........:)

Andy

Hi Mark,

Are you still accepting entries, for M.M..........next w/e ??

If so, can I (and Bedford) attend........:-D passports all stamped up, and I've had me jabs, etc..........:)

Andy

Andy no problem will let them know on the gate send me your details via PM please mate.

I am sorry you feel like that Tony and I will take that as a personal remark against myself and my colleagues, I can assure you that we at Military Mayhem are not greedy otherwise we would not be raising money for the Royal British Legion, it does cost a lot to put on these these shows but i will not explain these to you on an open forum, but please bear in mind that the price of the ticket also gives everyone FREE entry into Farming World as well.

What value for money I say. :-D

SORRY MARK :flowers: Tottaly crossed lines!! I think the price MM are charging is very reasonable. Wouldn't buy you a family sized pizza. That's one of the resons I WANT to come. Doing the living history you want to interact with the public, thats the whole point of the thing. Will bring extra biccys to make up.