What did pat say to nick

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

START YOU OFF<OH YES NICK I KNOW ALL ABOUT THESE:rofl::rofl::rofl:I wish you would nod off my bacon butty is going cold.is it me,why does Pat allways look like he is in pain?

BELTRING2008028-1.jpg

BELTRING2008027-1.jpg

BELTRING2008026.jpg

BELTRING2008025.jpg

BELTRING2008024.jpg

BELTRING2008023.jpg

BELTRING2008027.jpg

Edited by catweazle (Banned Member)

My dad took me to meet him once at the old cmv office in Croydon when i went to work with him years ago. Also met him again at Tankfest 2006.

Dont think Nick has worked for CMV.

Can you educate me Nick,before i do my commentary in the arena.Because i havent a clue on what these thingS are!!.And for helping me out,i will try and bung a few pics of the Mighty Moke!!,Sorry Mite in CMV.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pat said oo oo oo oo I've never actualy seen one of these please please will you come into the ring, what is again lol ?

THats spot on :rofl:

Pat said oo oo oo oo I've never actualy seen one of these please please will you come into the ring, what is again lol ?

Apparently it is a first for W&P, Pat did know what it was but wanted to know when it was built, how many, and how many survive.

Pat then tackled CMV editor John Blackman about preparing an article and pics of my Mighty Mite, John reminded him it has already been done some months ago and is on his desk waiting for inclusion in a future issue

Edited by Nick Johns

Please,lets all give Pat a break.We know his gaff,s (which there are many)are folklore.But after all,he has come from the world of the Peter and Jane books.

Dont forget the I spy,and Ian allen:rofl: