jacks embaresment

David Ives

I was/am a bit peeved a I was never told

Neither was I, or Gritineye, David Ives,or any of the HMVF'ers around the arena;..............we just happened to be at the stall when Lee came to collect Jack, under the premis that Snapper was going to get an award,.....and we sort of wandered across to see the fun. :)

I was only telling Jack last week that he is one of society's "mini-pillars" and now that fact has been officially recognised!

Not only that, but it has been done publicly and in a way that makes Jack and HMVF's critics sound even more out of step than they do anyway.

Jack, this is a thoroughly deserved award for a job very well done - congratulations. I trust you'll use the enormous purse wisely - maybe a haircut or a new neckerchief?

Well deserved, without this place I wouldnt have had such an interest in MVs, more than that its a great place for a chat when you are stuck at home with the sprogs! We are going to some locla shows this year and fingers crossed will be at W&P next year. (I think I may have to trade that for Mrs W going to a folkie fest and me babysitting for the weekend!).

congratulations jack, :yay: glad i met you ( all though it took 3 times before i found you on your stand ) i apologise for not being at award ceremony, but my 2 year old daughter wanted feeding, hope you understand

regards graham

I met Jack a day or so earlier, topbloke, as mad as the rest of us.

I went to Jack's stand when I heard he was in the arena for something.

Was wondering what that was about.

Congratulations to Jack and the members of this forum!

:tup::

Many many thanks everyone for your nice words and I am very humbled by them. I am going to write a few (thousand) words today about it all but basically.

WEWON THE MOST PRESTIGEIOUS AWARD IN THE HOBBY............!!

Well done to everyone.:bow:

Many many thanks everyone for your nice words and I am very humbled by them. I am going to write a few (thousand) words today about it all but basically.

WEWON THE MOST PRESTIGEIOUS AWARD IN THE HOBBY............!!

Well done to everyone.:bow:

Nice one! lets face it, this is one fantastic resource for our hobby and certainly my biggest port of call to find out anything old and MV. Good work Jack!