W&P - My change of plan.

Jack

Folks - I have just changed my pitch at the show - it was S 29 but I have increased the size of the pitch so I am now at V 9......as Ken said - next to the bouncy castles I expect........:argh:

Make sure you drop in and as I won't have Mrs Beckett with me and I have to look after myself so please bring tea, whisky, cakes. buns, biscuits, clean underwear, toothpaste, a teddy bear and come and say hello - I will put the kettle on :coffee:

See you at Beltring mate.

And because were visiting from abroad we expect you to provide Tea and Biccies for us.....

Hold on a minute - I am English don't you know - plus the fact Joris said that the Dutch always come laden with gifts when abroad.............

A C47 will drop clean undies and teabags mid week ... time to be confirmed... please show red flares when instructed... If you don't have red flares then those leather boot cut lederhosen you wear will have to do...

Thanks for looking after me Bodge!

We've had a change of plan to. If the 101 works the plan is to come down on Saturday and set up camp then go back on the train to feltham through waterloo. We were going to come back down on the wednesday or Tues night in the rangey but now the Range Rover has packed up meaning we probs have to come back down on the train which isn't to much of a problem .W'd get a friend to pick us up from the station. It's just an annoying train journey.

i will come looking for you jack and say hello, with biscuits in hand for you and i'll try and bring saracenstump with me:yay::yay::yay:

Jack, I'm there from sunday morning (ish)....I've got a fine head of hair - so I have nothing to fear...

We'll be partying......

Hmmm, I'm not going bald...I am getting more face back..

Strategical withdrawal of hair....:rofl:

hi jack chocolate digestives and coffee please ,,,,,,,,,, what camera for people with no hair cancel biscuits and coffee ..... :sweat://///

Good man! I drink vast amounts of tea - bring your mug, I will supply the mud.............:coffee:

Make mine T Earl Grey,......black, please, Jack. :-D

If I remember I'll see if I can bring along the custard cremes..........(probably with added mud filling, after dropping them exiting America's field in my 'racing slic's wellys............:whistle:)

Andy