OK forum people it has just been confirmed that we now have over 300 bookings for the show which is good news and approximately half of the traders pitches are booked as well, so everything is looking good for the first show.

Thanks to everyone on here who has booked so far.

Regards

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
One you wil not have to worry about is Huey 509 as she will not be attending, which is a real shame as she is such a crowd puller.

H1HU

Your right so whats your exscuse.:-D

When i have logged in and click on 'user cp' or 'your notifications' and click on unread private messages it immediately comes up saying I'm not logged in (when clearly I am as it welcomes H1HU) then log in again and it says I'm not logged in and so it goes on.......Hey it's not vital but would be nice.

H1HU

• 3 weeks later...
When i have logged in and click on 'user cp' or 'your notifications' and click on unread private messages it immediately comes up saying I'm not logged in (when clearly I am as it welcomes H1HU) then log in again and it says I'm not logged in and so it goes on.......Hey it's not vital but would be nice.

H1HU

H1HU - is this now sorted?

Any problems then please let me know.

Cheers.

Jack.

• 1 month later...
just come back from Military Mayhem, and to give you all an update, that most of my vehicles are now on site with 24 security. So we are all ready and waiting to see you all at this years show.

I'm not far behind you... see you shortly :whistle:

OK all you people who are coming to MM I will see you down there as I am now off there to set your spaces :cool2: all beers are welcome none refused, tea is also appreciated.

Hope you all have a good time.

Laters :yay: