Operating a Ward LaFrance

Originally Posted by abn deuce viewpost.gif

Can you give a brief run through on the functions of the levers on the WLF winching system ? When you need to put down the stabiliziers , And how important it is to have another helper to guide the operator as he has a limited view from his platform .

Here is a Ward La France operator who keeps getting in my photos ! I think its his Mutt at Overlord on Saturday afternoon ! I would like to make it perfectly clear I am not a stalker !:-D DSC03459.jpg

Hurrah! Finally a photo of the finest vehicle there. (so fine in fact, that I forget to take a photo myself :idea:) Also a photo of the finest exhibitor:yay: :tup::.

Oi Grasshopper - get on with writing this thread!

Nothing wrong with Mutts. I'd like one myself. Giving it serious thought. All I have to do is offload my Iltis first. I've finally signed up to eBay to hopefully facilitate this.

MB

Nothing wrong with them at all :thumbsup:. We did over 200 miles this weekend with a Sankey on the back fully loaded with all the camping gear and it never missed a beat. Great fun too and a bit of a babe magnet :cool2:.