Brake parts for Alvis Stalwart

25 pounder

Hi Neil ,

Thanks for your offer , fact is , parts are for a friend of mine , and we're located on the other side of the North Sea , Belgium.

The owner first wanna give it a try ,by replacing the 3 worst caliper seals ,(3 wheels get hot , brake cilinders do not retain ),

If possible , would you sent them to me by "Parcel service" ?,

I've got several friends in Britain , paying facilities is no problem , can pay in € or £ , what you wish ,

So long ,

Philip

That's very kind of You , but can you tell me how much it's gonna cost , because I'm only helping a friend with this , and I 'll rather have no nasty surprise , my vehicles are all WW 2 period.

It's a pitty , because several members of our group (Badger vzw ) were at Bunker Bash last week-end , could have made an arangement :yay:

That's very kind of You , but can you tell me how much it's gonna cost , because I'm only helping a friend with this , and I 'll rather have no nasty surprise , my vehicles are all WW 2 period.

It's a pitty , because several members of our group (Badger vzw ) were at Bunker Bash last week-end , could have made an arangement :yay:

To be honest - I've no idea what the calipers are worth!! :blush:

If no one else can offer guidance then make me an offer you or your friend thinks is reasonable and we'll take it from there.

Part won't be available until around the end of August - my Stalwart is being rebuilt after her troubles last year and needed a scrap hull. Hence the parts availability - so it wouldn't have been any good for the lads at the Bunker.I'm sorry I missed speaking to them there, had I known I'd have said helo!!

FWIW - I'm looking to bring Little Maud over to Piets "British Wheels & Tracks" if it's run again in 2009.

Well , if you're coming over to BW&T 2008 , we 'll meet there , I'm member of the 25Pr reenactment team , the WW 2 section of "Badger" , and will be present during the complete event , except on friday afternoon , then we'll do a historic battlefield tour in the neighborhood

So if you wanna join , you're welcome !!!