Stalwart HMLC Gallery

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long may that continue Neil !:-D

Fingers crossed :-) And everything else too :-) :-)

When Stalwarts get stuck its always handy to have a Martian Wrecker on hand !

Ask MarkHeliops about the situation viz. Stalwarts, Wreckers and mud..... :-) (W&P 2007)

Edited by ArtistsRifles

• 1 month later...
yep a real waste, and slowly going to the knackers yard through neglect...real real shame..

I think you'll find they're for sale, there are Stollies listed on his website.

http://www.tanks-alot.co.uk/sales.htm

I don't think he's a hoarder who won't let things go, just a collector/businessman with a good stock holding!

I understand he has quite a bit of kit so probably can't manage to maintain/restore all of it, but they are arguably better being in storage with an enthusiast rather than a standard scrapyard where they would have probably been cut up long ago.

yes got to agree that. As long as Nick sells them to collectors then that will be great. I guess he is slowly getting there.....he certainly fell lucky on finding those machines...its a shame though they didn't go where they will be used.

I would love to get two more and restore them...but then I would love a lot of other toys...

i think since they left the army that has been their only home..one field after another...sad very sad, Nick has done some great things up at his place, hs has had a fantastic vision and carried it through, but those stollies are not doing well where they are...

• 7 months later...