Stalwart HMLC Gallery

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics. if some pics are from a website do you have to ask fr permission to use them?.

It is nice to add a footnore to credit where the pictures come from, saves a lot of hassle in the future.

What if a picture is from google?

Google's just the search enigine.. the photos will be linked back to the hosts website... Hotlinking them should be ok as you are not downloading or copying them as such.... downside is that if they change the photo (or delete) to that link it changes on here too..

If they are Ex-Mod photos they are probably in the public domain anyway so should be ok..

Nice pics. if some pics are from a website do you have to ask fr permission to use them?.

Top two are my own vehicle, First one was taken by John Blackman for the artice he did in CMV. Second one I took waiting for the LET's to arrive last June for the London Pageant. Third one (airborne) I was given by some one a couple of years ago when hunting for my one. No idea where it came from now. All three are in my albums up on photobucket - which is were the links go back to!!

Do I really need to ask my own permission?? :):)

Nice pics Chambers01 - see in the last one they're using the approved army method of swimming a Stalwart - going in backwards, slowly!! :) Rather different to the Soviet method!!

Edited by ArtistsRifles

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Be carefull there are by laws preventing people from washing there vehicles in the river:rofl:dont laugh its true.