Saturday road run. What time is it starting,

Great War truck

Ok guys - I am still alive and kicking............Well just about.

Right, the planned departure time for the Saturday convoy from Camp Ramsbury is 09.30. Yes their will be a drivers briefing beforehand Jessie, but fortunately not at 06-30, but by golly wasn't it worth the early start!

Clive

Barring a miracle I'm not going to make it, struck down by a chest infection, I'm gutted not least because I was looking forward to meeting you all at both RTV and the Plains.:argh:

Ok guys - I am still alive and kicking............Well just about.

Right, the planned departure time for the Saturday convoy from Camp Ramsbury is 09.30. Yes their will be a drivers briefing beforehand Jessie, but fortunately not at 06-30, but by golly wasn't it worth the early start!

Clive

I am glad that i asked otherwise i would have missed it. HAdnt planned on getting there until about 10.30, but will head off early as i can and should be there for the kick off.

Tim (too)

Come on now Degsy!

In the words of Captain Mainwaring "Thats hardly fighting talk is it Frazer and I won't tolerate these negative attitudes on active service!"

You can only do what you can do, but would a couple of bottles of Lucozade help?

Clive, thank you for your kind offer I only wish something as simple was the answer. I am swallowing steroids and antibiotics literally by the handfull but so far to little effect. If it was to get worse whilst there I would be facing a 230 mile 8 hour journey on my own. Much as I desperately want to be there I think sense must prevail.:cry::argh:

Real bummer Degsy - was looking forward to meeting up with you and learning some more Man trucks :cry:

Looks like I am going to have to put up with Bodge and Jessie the Jeep going on about Dodges and Jeeps :argh: at least Great war Truck will be there - I need someone with sanity :whistle::help:

OK what little sense I had left has now departed, :nut:the truck is now outside the house 90% packed and fueled, a bit more sorting to do then a couple of hours kip and I plan on leaving about 4am so should be with you early afternoon today Clive. Jack I'll give you a bell when I get there about how much space I need to keep so we can all camp together.:-D

OK what little sense I had left has now departed, :nut:the truck is now outside the house 90% packed and fueled, a bit more sorting to do then a couple of hours kip and I plan on leaving about 4am so should be with you early afternoon today Clive. Jack I'll give you a bell when I get there about how much space I need to keep so we can all camp together.:-D

Wow! Great stuff Degsy - now that is good news! I will get the kettle on!