definate numbers and vehicles for the trip before wed am

David Ives

the plains team are sorry to have to do this:-\

but we need a definate number of confirmed people and vehicle types as the mod and the land wardens require this:banghead:

i know most people have said that they are coming but we need your details please

please remember you must have full paperwork for the vehicles with you as we will be under mod scrutiny and have to abide by their rules and regulations

also remember it will be £5 per vehicle per night

trailers do not count but a vehicle on a trailer will

once again sorry to have to do this but we need the numbers by wednesday am

yours the invasion team

david ives x1 109 landrover

Chris godward x 1 Champ

Sean Ryan x1 101GS and reload trailer

Neil x3 OT-90

Paul Connor x2 109 ffr landrover

R Cubed x 4 CCKW352 and car.

Ashley +jeep

+2 with car and caravan

Ashley

Ah - do we need to include the cars as well?? If so then:

Chris godward x 1 Champ

Neil x3 OT-90 + 2 cars (Ford F-250 and Explorer)

Rambo, 5 landrovers and a champ.

Ashley +jeep +2 with car and caravan

Markheliops - Ward La France M1A1, FV432 + Audi car

Chris godward x 1 Champ

Neil x3 OT-90 + 2 cars (Ford F-250 and Explorer)

Rambo, 5 landrovers and a champ.

Ashley +jeep +2 with car and caravan

Markheliops - Ward La France M1A1, FV432 + Audi car

Tootallmike & Grasshopper - Ward LaFrance M1A1 + trailer

Hi Chris, can you just give me what he may be bringing mate. Neil just full docs for the vehicles that will be driving around the ranges. Untaxed civvie cars will be delt with by civvie police. I have spoken to Chris at Land Marc Neil and without all your full docs and plates the OT-90 will not be allowed on the camp site nor the ranges mate.

If we could have got around it we would have. All vehicles must have full MOT, TAX, and insurance. Full current driving licene also required. All drivers of tracked vehicles must be H licence holders. These laws are MOD and MOD plod not mine, I can only protect you so far. As I was once again informed today if we abuse it we loose it.

The weather for next week looks abit of and on, rain first part of the week then getting brighter by Thursday onwards. We have at least three Regiments in the same location as us, we have a rough idea where they are going to be so you never know maybe visiting or visited. Anyone still siting on the fence please sign up by Wednesday dead line.

Tank you and hope to see you all soon.

Tony

Hi Chris, can you just give me what he may be bringing mate. Neil just full docs for the vehicles that will be driving around the ranges. Untaxed civvie cars will be delt with by civvie police. I have spoken to Chris at Land Marc Neil and without all your full docs and plates the OT-90 will not be allowed on the camp site nor the ranges mate.

If we could have got around it we would have. All vehicles must have full MOT, TAX, and insurance. Full current driving licene also required. All drivers of tracked vehicles must be H licence holders. These laws are MOD and MOD plod not mine, I can only protect you so far. As I was once again informed today if we abuse it we loose it.

Tony

Documents should not be a problem Tony - Richard told me on Friday afternoon he would get it done for me on Monday as he has a contact at the Peterborough office. If this falls through then I'll get it shipped direct to its storage location.

Couple of questions though:

1 - You say above MOD/MOD Plod are saying "must be H licence holders" - are "L" plates for tracked vehicles not allowed? I was hoping this would be a good time to get totally familiar with the OT's handling - if the MOD/MOD plod want full H licenses then all the hard work is out the window - don't want to cause you any grief mate.

2 - Have you been been affected by the fuel issues down there?? Assuming we get the OT there then it will need fuel fairly soon, in the order of 150 litres approx., after it's arrival - ISTR there is about 60 litres on the gauge. By my calculations thats 13.2 Gall - which gives a range till empty of about 37 miles..... :shocked: