We are having a rally at the Museum in Rotherham this Sunday, Steve R and I are taking our Diamonds there on Saturday and will run together from Sheffield. We will pull Nigels out for the day and we are hoping to get a few more to come and meet us. If you are around come and see us. http://www.sytm.co.uk/html/rally.html

Here is mine last month.IMAG0550.jpg

David.

Oh there is a bit more info on facebook "Diamond t 980 981"

• 1 month later...
We are having a rally at the Museum in Rotherham this Sunday, Steve R and I are taking our Diamonds there on Saturday and will run together from Sheffield.

Well we meet up on the Saturday and drove across to Rotherham together. A few pictures of the open day. IMG-20130915-00465.jpgEnjoy, Steve

IMG-20130914-00461.jpg

IMG-20130915-00464.jpg

Hi all,

Here are a couple of pictures of my Diamond T

Jack[ATTACH=CONFIG]81378[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81379[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81380[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81381[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81382[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81383[/ATTACH]

You have a job on there restoring this old girl, the quote " Miracles we can do, but the impossible takes a little longer", good luck with this, will look forward to seeing more photos of the restoration.

dizzy-t

We are having a rally at the Museum in Rotherham this Sunday, Steve R and I are taking our Diamonds there on Saturday and will run together from Sheffield.

Well we meet up on the Saturday and drove across to Rotherham together. A few pictures of the open day.

Yes a good day with some T owners coming to visit. Here is a picture so you can compare the two.

IMAG0646.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
You have a job on there restoring this old girl, the quote " Miracles we can do, but the impossible takes a little longer", good luck with this, will look forward to seeing more photos of the restoration.

dizzy-t

Hi dizzy-t,

Thank you, its not as bad as what the pictures show, it is mostly there apart from a windscreen frame and a passenger seat.

Regards

Jack

Hi all. Does anyone have a photo of the right hand side of a Rolls Royce Engine from a Diamond T, I am making a model of one & cant figure out from the instructions exactly where the frame work around the filters goes exactly.

Regards dizzy-t

• 1 month later...

When I first saw the picture I thought I had missed an event at the HMVF clubhouse...I then realised that, though similar, it is not our car park but one that was obviously designed by Heineken.

(not sure if that joke works anywhere other than the UK)

That is a very nice collection! Thanks for sharing.

When I first saw the picture I thought I had missed an event at the HMVF clubhouse...I then realised that, though similar, it is not our car park but one that was obviously designed by Heineken.

(not sure if that joke works anywhere other than the UK)

That is a very nice collection! Thanks for sharing.

Olle has two more Diamond T's making a total of 7 T's, I am quite sure he will get the joke.

Very jealous Harper. Didn't you buy a Diamond from the UK registration I believe KFF 985??

Richard

yes, thats the one left on the picture. this picture is from inside building. not a good camera but it leaves something for the wiever140104 002.jpg

Hello Harper

did you buy one of you DT's from Manchester?? it was fitted with a 205 ltr steel drum as a fuel tank on top of the standard tank? if so, I met the man who originally restored this Diamond T whilst at the Victory Show at Cosby in 2013.

he showed me his pictures of the DT from finding the lorry in a field without a cab to pictures attached.

it was then sold down to a gent near Bristol and then to the Helicopter museum at Weston super Mare I believe before it came up to Manchester.

Hope of interest, always nice to know a little history

Steve

MaccDT

IMG-20130908-00450.jpg

Very jealous of your shed, we're trying to find one to buy at the moment.

In rode in KFF 985 with its previous owner years ago when i was a lad pulling his Hellcat - loved it.

I'll see if I can dig out some photos. Richard

thanks richard. can be nice to see some pictures.Bild 029.jpg

Hello Harper

did you buy one of you DT's from Manchester?? it was fitted with a 205 ltr steel drum as a fuel tank on top of the standard tank? if so, I met the man who originally restored this Diamond T whilst at the Victory Show at Cosby in 2013.

he showed me his pictures of the DT from finding the lorry in a field without a cab to pictures attached.

it was then sold down to a gent near Bristol and then to the Helicopter museum at Weston super Mare I believe before it came up to Manchester.

Hope of interest, always nice to know a little history

Steve

MaccDT

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86044[/ATTACH]

yes, that is the one to the far right. still running with the rolls-engine. starts very easy but body needs rust repair.Bild 028.jpg

I offer these images for interest, the individual who lent me the originals has no idea why he has them and therefor I cannot offer any history behind them. I guess they are early North Africa as the M3s all appear to be undamaged and both they and the transporter look quite pristine. If anyone can shed light I would be most interested.

Jeff091.jpg

Example 2 B&W.jpg

As I've said in my 'introduce myself' piece I am a 'wannabe' but also a 'nevershallbe' so I make models of the vehicles I am interested in - here then is 'my' interpretation of a 980 and Rogers trailer hauling a Crusader 3.

The 'large photos' really show the model imperfections (and the massive dust particles!!), the scale helmets look OK until they are enlarged by a factor of 5 or 10.

Jeff088.jpg

Jeff089.jpg

Jeff090.jpg

Diamond T01.jpg

Diamond T05.jpg