RtV - HMVF knees up - code of conduct

Jack

Ok, just bashed out a drinks plan - who can drink what, same as for Bolero and it is as follows;

Jeeps owners - Coke washed down with a bitter shandy.

Dodge owners - low acholic larger.

GMC owners - Whisky - hard drink for hard men.

Tank owners - what ever they want - respect.

No fighting or spitting and no picking on the Jeep owners. :whistle:

Well that a good start but I think the list is only begun , What of the British ,Canadian and Aussy make vehicle owners let alone all the different post war makes.

While I have no ideas what all those types drink , I think this thread needs much more input

Jack, should I bring my jeep trailer down so we can fill it with Jerry Cans full of petrol for when you take the truck out? or do you just want a lift back to the camp site?

Steve

- all to do with carbon footprint :coffee:

And what does someone suggest for Ward La France owners then - and please bear in mind - The Plains may well be very boggy - so keep it clean.

I thank you.

Markheliops

Good question Mark - I reckon some where between the Jeep owners and the Dodge owners, so Babycham ?? :readpaper:

I will get my coat.

Ok, just bashed out a drinks plan - who can drink what, same as for Bolero and it is as follows;

No fighting or spitting and no picking on the Jeep owners. :whistle:

You`ll have to catch us first :pfrt::pfrt: (nahh ,nahh, na, na, nahh) try doing that with out running out of fuel :laugh: :laugh: mr man`s truck

The Darset one

Ashley

You`ll have to catch us first :pfrt::pfrt: (nahh ,nahh, na, na, nahh) try doing that with out running out of fuel :laugh: :laugh: mr man`s truck

The Darset one

Ashley

Bully :pfrt::pfrt:

[quote name=see you at the Wareham chipshop tomorrow at sundown....

Ashley

Don`t worry all, by the time we get served we would have forgotten what we turned up for :shocked:

Ashley