Austin K30/Y

Radek

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi John,

it was my friends lorry. Look in your personal messages. ;-)

Here are anothers. 8-)

Radek

gin dobry Radek ,very good photos .brilliant in fact ! where did you get the photo of rsk 187 .thats the wagon i have bought? John.

Many thanks for my country, Czech!!! ;-) In british eyes is it better. :-D my experience from London. 8-)

From Peter I have only one picture, anothers are from Internet. Many hours spanded on it.

If you would like help, tell me, if I will know I will help to you. But know, that I have seen on my own eyes only my Austin K30 and the trucks in Londons museum. I need help with my too.

But I am in this problem for long time. :whistle: ;-)

Radek

thats my truck with no canvas back on , i've looked back and find your not Polish ,but czech ,very sorry for mistake , where did you get the photo's from ? John.

I have this lorry handbooks

Driver´s Handbook Ambulance K2 100/AN 3 2080 1942-6

Driver´s Handbook for Lorry, 3ton 4x2 K3, Ambulance K2 100/AN 8 2200 1943-10

Driver´s Handbook for Lorry, 3ton 4x2 K3, Lorry 2ton K2A, Ambulance K2 100/AN 8A 2200 B 1944-6

Handbook of the Austin Commercial Vehicles 2Ton - 3Ton - 5Ton 2203A 1944-6

Handbook Of The Austin commercial Vehicles 30cwt. 2Ton - 3Ton 2004 1941-9

Hi John,

it isn´t small. :-) Only the lory in the rear is bigger. It is K3, but militarized civilian, or early tipy of military lory. Another grill, big front lights, only a few side eniginy ventilators, civilian wheals.

I have in my K30 on the engine cover in cab on the passenger site lubrigation chart with this wheals (double in the rear and slim in the frotn) Standart military wheal 10,5-16 with combat rims came during the ww2.

Radek