Hello from Denmark

Kim. OK so quite a common name then. Father-in-law had a lot of turmoil in his early years won't discuss the past, whether the family were heroes or just ordinary people, I have no idea but for whatever reason they were largely wiped out by Germans, the SS I was told.

OK, Your father in law earned the right to keep things to him selves, one could say.

If they where caught by SS and some of them executed they must have been involved in some illegal activities. Based on that I believe in that they should be recognized as heroes.

A sad story anyway. I do hope he is healthy and still going strong. Give him my regards and respect. I’m not from that period of time but I do appreciate living in a free world.

Thanks

OK, Your father in law earned the right to keep things to him selves, one could say.

If they where caught by SS and some of them executed they must have been involved in some illegal activities. Based on that I believe in that they should be recognized as heroes.

A sad story anyway. I do hope he is healthy and still going strong. Give him my regards and respect. I’m not from that period of time but I do appreciate living in a free world.

Thanks

Nicely Put, Kim.

Respects to your family, Clive

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Panzer Peter, I have fond memories of some Danes/Nutters with M113 APC's and 50. Cals they were our assigned UN drivers out in Sarajevo UNPROFOR, top blokes. More importantly they were responsible for building the bar!!:-D

By the way, get a ferret, you can drive it on any side of the road, been centre steer, none of that nasty GMC stuff!!

Edited by Adam Elsdon

Hi Peter

Welcome to this great Forum. good to se more danes on it.

where in Denmark do you live?

And good Idear with buying a ferret, they are great fun.

You might know this, but there are about five ferrets in DK. would like to se more, I have heard that the dealer Chris Muys have som fairly cheap for sale.

And since that there are so few british vehicles in DK,and excess of American, buy a ferret ;)

MVH Niels