Scammell Crusader Eka parts

MIKES

Due to a change in future vehicles, I have some unused parts for the Scammell Crusader Eka. These are mainly air system and brake parts . If you have a need for any particular part, please let me know with a full description and part number (NSN) if possible. I will then let you know if I have it. As I tidy through the bits there might be a few other Crusader parts. 

2 hours ago, eddy8men said:

i need a clutch master cylinder if you have one

from memory 40 yrs ago when i owned a civilian crusader it was the same cylinder as fitted to a land rover dont know which one. about 3 years ago seals went on our Foden EKA i went to a local dealer in ex mod landrovers he passed me a cardboard box full of rubber seals told me to pick which i wanted. and leave something in tea box. all where landrover master cylinder/slave seals and dust covers

Rick,

If you remove the clutch pedal assy you will almost certainly find the bearings / bush in a mess.  Servicing the bush will reduce the pedal effort and make it more pleasant to drive.  It would be worth the effort!

John

• 5 months later...

If you check with Donaldson Filters Hull who supplied as original air filters and casings or after market parts for all uk manufacters of everthing vehicle related.. Have not looked on there site for years but give it ago it will direct you towards an agent who can maybe help.