Information Required

I am pleased I bought my copies years ago - as I recall I paid exactly 1/20 of current values, £10 or £15 each. (Did you realise that at least some of the extra papers with the Mk  III book relate to the 17pdr SP, the Archer?)

You don't have either a Mk IV  or a mk VI/VII Valentine parts list do you? These are the only ones I am short of for the full set.

54 minutes ago, John Pearson said:

I am pleased I bought my copies years ago - as I recall I paid exactly 1/20 of current values, £10 or £15 each. (Did you realise that at least some of the extra papers with the Mk  III book relate to the 17pdr SP, the Archer?)

You don't have either a Mk IV  or a mk VI/VII Valentine parts list do you? These are the only ones I am short of for the full set.

No sorry we don’t and if I’m honest we had someone buy a few books from us that put the bits we have together. We don’t know much about any of the books we have and this is why I joined here as I knew people would know about them 

Hi

£300 is a bit steep for me, with our exchange rate I have to  multiply by 21 making this deal very expensive.

Are there a change that you will sell me some copies that you can mail to me, even if it is photos.

This will make it much cheaper for me. I only want the diagrams and not the writing

52 minutes ago, Torro said:

Hi

£300 is a bit steep for me, with our exchange rate I have to  multiply by 21 making this deal very expensive.

Are there a change that you will sell me some copies that you can mail to me, even if it is photos.

This will make it much cheaper for me. I only want the diagrams and not the writing

I will see what I can do

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, this is great.

Thanks for the info, especially the diagram of the bogie wheel assembly, this clears a lot of mud.

I am very interested in section 13, Tracks, sprockets, suspension.

Thanks again for this very helpful information and your efforts

Regards