Colour footage from 1938

43rdrecce

6.thumb.png.b26af84a1276d4c71c15fdc4bf2a7509.pngI have some Still photos from this on my Flickr site,  probably the most Commer Beetles on moving  film !

Their are also  Morris Commercial CDSW 's towing artillery  still on carriage wheels.

It is an interesting film in it's own right but  even more so to me as they are camped in the field in front of my house !

Link to Flickr pics-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/seacoaler/albums/72157711859517038

1.png

Edited by XS650
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, XS650 said:

6.thumb.png.b26af84a1276d4c71c15fdc4bf2a7509.pngI have some Still photos from this on my Flickr site,  probably the most Commer Beetles on moving  film !

Their are also  Morris Commercial CDSW 's towing artillery  still on carriage wheels.

It is an interesting film in it's own right but  even more so to me as they are camped in the field in front of my house !

Link to Flickr pics-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/seacoaler/albums/72157711859517038

1.png

You are right, its a very important piece of film. But the link to you being filmed so close to where you live is brilliant.

On 5/30/2020 at 8:01 AM, lynx42 Rick Cove said:

Unfortunately those outside of  the UK cannot see your posted link.

Up comes :-

Location not Authorised.

BFI Player films cannot be played outside of the UK.

Error Code : GEO.

Try a VPN with UK option - doesn't always work depending on implementation.

Although I am in the UK anyway Hoxx add-on for Firefox works so SetupVPN and Browsec may well work too.

I wouldn't really trust them for anything critical in terms of security but fine for this and stopping your ISP knowing every website you visit.

One way to get around area specific content is, if you don't want to use a VPN, is to download the Tor browser onto your device.  It's worked for me on a number of occasions.

Edited by LongJohn