WW2 Boxes

Don't know if this is the right place to place to ask this, but I'm looking to buy some replica WW2 boxes to have on my Jeep etc, tracked down two companies who seem to make nice ones, 'VandenBergh militaria, and WW2 boxes here in the UK. Now I just want to know if anyone has bought any of these boxes from either of the sellers and what are your thoughts on them, quality etc, who makes the better box?

I have had a Browning .50 transit box on order for 16 months now from WW2 Boxes and despite sending detailed measurements and photos and a promise of 4 to 6 weeks delivery it still hasn't been made !!!!  One excuse after another, always with the promise to be starting it in a couple of weeks.  Total time wasters.

I went to 'Edwards Shed' in the end after a recommendation on here and was very pleased. They made my 50 cal. Box and a tripod box to go with it. Very happy all round with the service and the qualitity of the boxes.