Barry fuller

Matchless G3 fuel tank wanted

Hi chaps. Would anyone have a matchless G3 fuel tank they would like to sell, non panel

im also after a pair of 1” clutch/brake lever Brackets, the Type you bolt the mag/air lever to

thsnks, Barry 

Hi Chris

Ever so sorry for the late reply. If you still have the tank available please call me or text on 07939820456 or email fullerbarry@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks Barry

Hi Are you keeping it to use or sell, or sell as it is? If not, if you find another on available please let me know

thsnks, Barry 

Hi thanks any way.

if anyone els on the forum has a Matchless G3 non panel fuel tank available please pm me.
I’m also looking for a G3 Chainguard, side prop stand, seat, magneto, clutch, rear brake pedal and brake rod, brake shoes, riders foot rest.
i do have front and rear Rare original smooth G3L mudguards, a genuine G3 rear ribbed mudguard that’s had the rear tail piece cut of, il be willing to swap thees for some parts if interested 

fullerbarry@hotmail.co.uk

thanks, Barry 

Ok. I got another g3 wo tank that i will sell soon .but right now its on my bike. Till i restore the other tank. I even got a spare water deflector that mounts with the petrol tank

Barry, I have a G3WO chainguard f/s, but it needs work, can't find picture now, but it has severe rust on the lower parts.

Cheers,

Lex

There are about 6 types of tanks, I have one that looks G3WO on the bottom, but is not as long, here's an identifying chart for some of them.

Cheers,

Lex

P15a-Petrol-tanks.jpg

1 hour ago, craignation said:

I may have a tank , can you post a pic so I can id the one I have .

The G3 tank is slightly longer than the G3L tank, Itl have M badges and rubber knee pads.  there should be a water deflector where the seat goes, if this is missing there will be three holes around the U shape of the tank

thanks, Barry