panelvan

Dodge Panel Van Model

Hi,  i may have asked this before but can anyone help me to locate a model of a military Dodge Panel Van. I have a Dodge WC42 panel radio van. I know there are no models of this vehicle but there used to be a resin kit of a Dodge WC11 panel van which is identical in all but details. I have tried in vain to find it on the net. I know the same company that makes this van also does a resin kit of a half ton Dodge pick up truck. I seem to think it was an Australian company or was distributed by an Australian model shop. i am attaching a couple of pics i located some years ago of these models ,Plus a pic of what i think is a scratch built model of a panel van ( superbly modeled too ) and therefore not a model that can be purchased,  unfortunately these pictures do not give any details.

regards Mike

CGMP-007A.jpg

cgm001-8a_common.jpg

cgm001a_02.jpg

cgm008a_01.jpg

P5140629_zpsh0shm0n8.jpg

Posted (edited)

I think Gunze Sangyo made the WC11 model, if that helps. Good luck with your hunt!

And yes, you did ask this before, but the answer then was CGM models. 

Edited by ltwtbarmy

Hi and thanks for your reply. I have tried both CGM and Gunze links and up to now no success, ( it might be my lack of internet skills ! ). I did find it listed along with a half ton carryall and half ton pickups but no option to buy. I will keep on trying

regards Mike