Swedish scrapyard

Pzkpfw-e

Can't find it, could you post a direct link? If it is the "Scrapyard" I think you're referring to, it's the Surplus place owned and run by Tomas Terräng, in Partille, a suburb to Gothenburg (Göteborg)

Tomas has been doing business with old military vehicles since the early 1970's, I believe. He used to get quite a lot of vehicles out of the American Forces, stationed in Germany, until these dried up. Then he bought tons and tons of vehicles out of Norway. n the early 80's he purchased a whole bunch of GMC 6x6's, open and closed cabbed. Enough to fill the holds and deck of a decent sized cargo ship. The trucks came out of an aucton waaaaay up north n Norway, and I think Tomas was the sole buyer at the auction.

He's not much for computers and keeps his entire inventory in his head, amazing considering the amount of stuff he's got lying around.

I've bought lots of spare parts from him over the years.

G

Tomas Terräng-0001.jpg

19 hours ago, GoranWC51 said:

Can't find it, could you post a direct link? If it is the "Scrapyard" I think you're referring to, it's the Surplus place owned and run by Tomas Terräng, in Partille, a suburb to Gothenburg (Göteborg)

That's the place.