New to the website

AlfRim

Hi Alfie

Welcome to this site, very nice to see a 19 year old interested and owning old military vehicles. You will find years of experience here if you require help also loads of interest in what you are doing, pictures  always go down well.

Regards Mick

1 hour ago, 2691H said:

Hi Alfie

Welcome to this site, very nice to see a 19 year old interested and owning old military vehicles. You will find years of experience here if you require help also loads of interest in what you are doing, pictures  always go down well.

Regards Mick

Thanks Mick👍🏼

8 minutes ago, ashley said:

Welcome Alfie,

interesting range of vehicles what makes you think the DKW IS Afrika Korps?

be interesting to see it .

cheers

Ashley

Hello Ashley,

yes! I bought the tractor a few years ago, then the DKW last year and I collect british airborne Militaria mainly so I bought the welbike.

heres the DKW: the whole front end, along with some other parts are yellow under the black which is completely different to the normal tan.  I’ve only seen this shade on afrika korps vehicles!432C885F-7974-4342-879F-6C1566231C1E.thumb.jpeg.9e4bc788dae075c1e7d3da9833e9c4f3.jpeg

78A7F579-68CB-4512-9822-3771351E4CF0.jpeg