Swiss Army Field Cooker Stove Kitchen Petrol Burner

Surveyor

5 hours ago, snort said:

The Fettle Box, the website can be found, these are the best I have found for all my stoves.

Thanks for this, will look at them latter, as the good weather has been here cleared out 2 sheds and the penman trailer is full of rubbish ready for the tip

• 4 weeks later...

Keep an eye on ebay. 

There are 15L and 25L versions. It is a similar system to the British Haybox/Insulator system. An insulator can hold a pot-stand, frying pan and cooking vessel.

Fry your meat/onions whatever, put it in the cooking vessel, bring to the boil for however long and then put in the insulator for a predetermined minimum time to cook through/keep hot.

Happy hunting, I have found some of a 25L system. I'm mainly looking for the Hydra stuff but will pick up the BVB if it appears for reasonable money.

The frying pan is called a Verbratpanner, yep, a sausage pan!

Keep CCS updated with your stove adventures, mind!

Alec.

1 hour ago, Rangie said:

Keep an eye on ebay. 

There are 15L and 25L versions. It is a similar system to the British Haybox/Insulator system. An insulator can hold a pot-stand, frying pan and cooking vessel.

Fry your meat/onions whatever, put it in the cooking vessel, bring to the boil for however long and then put in the insulator for a predetermined minimum time to cook through/keep hot.

Happy hunting, I have found some of a 25L system. I'm mainly looking for the Hydra stuff but will pick up the BVB if it appears for reasonable money.

The frying pan is called a Verbratpanner, yep, a sausage pan!

Keep CCS updated with your stove adventures, mind!

Alec.

Alec

Have a collection of No2, No3, No5 and No12 British Army stoves plus this Swiss Army one, the pots and pans are reasonably easy to find for the UK Army.

Got a couple of Norwegian insulated carriers with all the containers.

Just trying to source the Swiss stuff.

Edited by Surveyor
Typing

• 4 weeks later...

I am just updating still looking for a stand and cooking pot, have posted on Classic Stoves as well but no luck, even a stand will be gratefully received so I can try and source the pot separately.

Thanks in anticipation

Richard

Swiss Army 2 burner stove.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Swamp Rat

Sorry using a phone to respond no computer till weekend, I will look and post when I get home. 

I also remember posting on classic stoves will check there as that's where I got the link if correct 

Richard