Wanted : FWD Su-coe

matman41

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello. I have the transmission/transfer case as well as two sets of axels from this type of truck. One set of axels has dayton style hubs for 10 or 11-20s. Dual Rear and single front.

The other set has the 14-20 inch split rims pictured. Also have the H-L-R winch PTO and a single speed lighter PTO I think was for hydraulics. The chain in the transfer case is in good condition. The power divider as well. The longer front axel is worn oblong on one of the stubs that goes into the universal ring. I imagine it could be built up and reground if required.

I would rather see these go to a restoration project rather than go for scrap. 

I am in Drayton Valley Alberta Canada. Email: amirlach@telusplanet.net

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Colin Spong said:

I have an instruction manual for the FWD SU-COE dated 10 June 1941. It measures 11 inches x 8 1/2 inches and has 60 pages. Appears to be in unused condition, no dirty fingerprints. £30 plus postage..I am in the London area.

Regards,

Colin. 

Hello Colin,

I have sent you a private message. 

Kindest Regards 

Mel

13 minutes ago, Colin Spong said:

Hello Mel,

I have tried to PM you twice but perhaps they are not getting to you. Can you please PM me again with your full  email address or telephone number.....Thanks Colin.

Hello Colin,

PM re-sent. 

kindest regards, Mel